Today a rainbow displayed its gorgeous colours 🙂
Go back to your heart
Go back to your heart… and listen to this present moment…
A friend sent the above years ago and I think it is a powerful message to follow, particularly when one is uncertain of what to do or unhappy with the situation they are in.
A personal mantra to boost self esteem
I am positive, I am grateful and I love myself
The above mantra said repeatedly to oneself helps boosts self esteem and self-love.
What a Wonderful World
The name and lyrics of this song made famous by Louis Armstrong are very uplifting. And I think to myself, what a wonderful world 🙂
Do what you love
“Do what you love and love what you do”
I’m working on making this mantra come true.
What does being positive mean?
To me, being positive means:
- listening intently to what other people say and basing my response on what they said instead of what I think they said
- asking for clarification instead of assuming
- looking from a ‘what’s possible’ viewpoint
- carefully considering other points of view
- focusing on synergies
- orienting towards solutions
- smiling 🙂
- focusing on the 99% positive, not being irritated by the 1% negative
- being grateful for all the good things in life
- being hopeful
- not gossiping about other people
- focusing on the present
- looking towards the future
- having a ‘can do’ attitude
- being with other optimistic/like-minded people
- shedding unnecessary burdens
- valuing community
- loving family and friends
- greeting others
- saying thank you
- living for the moment
- focusing on what excites me
- seeking the assistance of others
- respect for both myself and others
- complementing other people
What does being positive mean to you?